AIM
NG51430

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

*sniff* Just beautiful.

First off, I would like to say that initially going into this, I expected just another piece of shit you commonly find here. But within 5 seconds of the Flash, I could see it was clearly a masterpiece.

The sound effects are crisp, crystal clear, and just at the right volume, and are an absolute treat to the ears. You managed to turn my shitty low-end speakers into a high-end surround sound system with the fucking miraculous powers of sound quality you have blessed this wondrous animation. I salute you.

The animation was the most fluid, smooth, and accurate thing I have ever seen in an animation. There was absolutely no details left out; everything looked so real I could almost touch it. The quality of the flash was absolutely orgasmic; I came buckets just looking at the preloader. Even today, it out-does the PS3.

All in all, I would like to extend my personal thanks for blessing my soul with this luxurious, exuberant masterpiece of Flash animation, how it managed to harmoniously blend everything that makes digital entertainment good, and transform it into something that has managed to do wonders to cure my best friend's cancer when he watched it. Clearly, you are a God among animators, and I hope to see more blissfully amazing and heart-stoppingly powerful animation from you again.

$eG@ $eG@

Epic.

Great April Fools day joke, there!

Also a very humorous parody on Sonic. Loved it!

5/5
10/10
Favourited!

LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

FIGHT THE POWER!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE, BABY!

LeafLock responds:

ROW ROW! FIGHT THA POWA!

Maze of DEATH IV Maze of DEATH IV

Most excellent.

The idea of having the flashlight to navigate the maze instead of having it all visible really kept you in there, and the screamer at the end was quite funny.

Graphic-wise, it was good, and the audio was fitting.

Hope to see more.

--51430

Emby responds:

Glad you liked it! And thanks for the encouragement...

And yes, there will always be more Maze of DEATH!!

Survivor Man Survivor Man

Good job!

The graphics were not bad, the controls good, and the whole thing was very good and addicting overall. Some graphical improvements and maybe more items that drop could be a little extra you might add in a later version of this.

Overall, well done!

:Tutorials for you: :Tutorials for you:

Very helpful.

This will help me out much with my Flash work, and I hope it helps others, as well.

It was easy to understand, and decently aesthetically pleasing.

Overall, nice job.

Yambanshee responds:

thanx :P

Alexandra - Hypnotic hardstyle Alexandra - Hypnotic hardstyle

Good.

Well, a good techno song.

I don't know much about music terminology, but there's something missing... Also, it's rather short.

An overall not bad.

7/10
4/5

h4rdstyle responds:

There's allot missing yeah... It needs a well placed beat, more effects going on. But that'll be in the finished product I guess. :D It's just a short example on how I did.
Thanks for the review once again, and for the score. ;)

Noisecontrollers-Venom Rmx WIP Noisecontrollers-Venom Rmx WIP

Good.

Well, I'm not much for music reviews, but from what I've been listening to, it's a good overall techno track. It's got some good drum n' bass in it, and was generally good to listen to.

Pretty good, keep going.

8/10
5/5

h4rdstyle responds:

Thanks allot! I think you reviewed good for not being a real music reviewer! :D
Thanks for your time to give me a review!

Sick of you! Sick of you!

Good!

It's hard to come across heavy metal like this on NG often, so this is a nice change.

Overall, enjoyed it very much and I hope to hear more tracks like this!

headbang87 responds:

Thanks for enjoying and revewing!
I often try to make my own music, find new ideas, find new styles etc.
Like I said, grald you enjoyed dude
hb87