AIM
NG51430

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

*sniff* Just beautiful.

First off, I would like to say that initially going into this, I expected just another piece of shit you commonly find here. But within 5 seconds of the Flash, I could see it was clearly a masterpiece.

The sound effects are crisp, crystal clear, and just at the right volume, and are an absolute treat to the ears. You managed to turn my shitty low-end speakers into a high-end surround sound system with the fucking miraculous powers of sound quality you have blessed this wondrous animation. I salute you.

The animation was the most fluid, smooth, and accurate thing I have ever seen in an animation. There was absolutely no details left out; everything looked so real I could almost touch it. The quality of the flash was absolutely orgasmic; I came buckets just looking at the preloader. Even today, it out-does the PS3.

All in all, I would like to extend my personal thanks for blessing my soul with this luxurious, exuberant masterpiece of Flash animation, how it managed to harmoniously blend everything that makes digital entertainment good, and transform it into something that has managed to do wonders to cure my best friend's cancer when he watched it. Clearly, you are a God among animators, and I hope to see more blissfully amazing and heart-stoppingly powerful animation from you again.

$eG@ $eG@

Epic.

Great April Fools day joke, there!

Also a very humorous parody on Sonic. Loved it!

5/5
10/10
Favourited!

LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

FIGHT THE POWER!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE, BABY!

LeafLock responds:

ROW ROW! FIGHT THA POWA!

Phoenix Wrong: CF 3 Phoenix Wrong: CF 3

Another well-done installment!

It had some pretty good jokes in it, and was animated quite well.

Somehow, Phoenix Wrong has never gotten old for me. Keep going!

--51430

Newgrounds Vs. Youtube Newgrounds Vs. Youtube

Eh.

Whether Newgrounds or YouTube is better than one another is pretty much a matter of opinion, not fact. I like both of 'em equally, NG for more original content, and YT for everything else. (Let's not forget the YouTube Poop...)

This animation could have used more work, as well. Especially since most of it's 25 minute length is a DBZ fight loop, which can easily lose one's attention after 15 seconds.

It's a not-bad-ish parody, but it is technically spam. Hopefully, you'll all make something better later on.

The greatest movie ever!! The greatest movie ever!!

Lol.

The all-mighty cock joke never fails to amuse me.

Sonic SatAM ep: 2 part 2 Sonic SatAM ep: 2 part 2

Again, not bad.

Well, once again, the sprites were well-used and so were the sound effects. But, even though the music was high quality, it made the filesize very large. You should probably consider reducing the quality of the sound in the Flash, as well as crop the audio down, as that would improve the filesize quite a lot. It was also a bit short.

Overall, another not bad.

sonicmcbob responds:

are you too blind to read the authors comments. ITS JUST THE ENDING SCENE OF THE EPISODE

Sonic SatAM ep: 2 Part 1 Sonic SatAM ep: 2 Part 1

Eh, it was all right.

Before I go into the review in detail, I should state at this point that you took my last review on the last episode of this the wrong way. By meaning "they're sprites, so they're supposed to be bad", I meant they LOOK bad compared to glorious 32-bit graphics used in today's stuff, not that they ARE bad. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy sprite animations a lot. And this was enjoyable.

Oh, and another thing. You responded to my review "it isn't the way you want it to be". Listen, reviews are here for the purpose of telling you, in someone's opinion, what you did well in said animation, and telling you what you could improve. This varies from person to person, but I do a good job of doing that. If someone leaves you something like "good work, I love this!", that's a COMMENT, not a review.

Okay, I've said enough to clear things up. Now, onto the Flash itself...

Well, the graphics were sprites, which were well animated and ripped. While adding in some hand-drawn stuff would be nice, you can keep on using all sprites if you want to. But still, something different won't hurt.

Sound was good, the sound effects were well used in this and of fairly good quality.

It was a little short, but as you said in the author's comments, it ended up split in two because of filesize constraints. However, it wasn't that short.

Overall, not bad. As I said above, don't take this the wrong way. I'm just being honest.

--51430

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Eh.

I didn't find it that overly funny. Animation was rather slow and random, and the graphics were looking bad, but they're sprites, so, naturally, they're supposed to look bad on our glorious 32-bit monitors. Not that it really matters, anyway. I like sprites.

The sound... that bit made me laugh a little. It was fairly good quality, and just completely random... not exactly my thing, but hey. Other people finds this hilariously funny, so who am I to say "it's not funny, hands-down"?

Overall, not bad, just needs to be a little less random and more effort put into it.

Another Zombie SG Another Zombie SG

Great job, man!

When zombies hit my place, I'll definitely have to refer to this Flash. Well done, indeed!

And if you're up to it, you could make another Survival Guide, this time on the enemies from the game Dead Space we all know as the Necromorphs. I mean, it's possible to happen, and it would really help all those avid Dead Space fans out there, including myself.

Apart from all that, I look forward to seeing more SG's from you in the future!

MrAids responds:

I've never played Dead Space, I heard mixed things about it.

I might though.